Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats for the support guys! yea that bra didnt look so hot on the six so i took it off, my next 2 mods is to finish the interior(seats) and put on a ninja kit(sho gun) from spoilers etc. after that I want projector headlights

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: interior paint

jspeer said:
Looks nice! What kind of paint did you use to do the interior?
well I used the same paint that I painted my car with, and I coat of clear coat.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Your car looks great!! Where did you get those taillights?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sorry

GirlRacer said:
Your car looks great!! Where did you get those taillights?
sorry to miss lead anyone with the taillights, but I posted them there so Brian from clearcorners.com could see them, Cause he wanted to see how I wanted my lights to look,, but that was about 3 months ago and he never got back to me, so im guessing there never going to make them! Oh well I still got my pics!

G

·
Might I make a suggestion... when you save your pictures save'em as jpeg rather then gif because you will get much better color depth from jpeg without any dithering (16 Mil. vs 256 colors). Other then that the car looks great. I also like the star pattern rims you've got.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
zakaron said:
Might I make a suggestion... when you save your pictures save'em as jpeg rather then gif because you will get much better color depth from jpeg without any dithering (16 Mil. vs 256 colors). Other then that the car looks great. I also like the star pattern rims you've got.
Thanks, I was trying to figure out how to do that!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts