Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
looks like the inside is done!!! just get you some rims and the entire car will be done!!!good work

·
Registered
341 Posts
Wow, very nice. Always loved the nasseau blue in sixes. Very sweet interior, did you do that yourself or professionaly. If so, where? Is your dash painted or is that vinyl also?

Love the interior, and it has nothing at all to do with that Drop Dead Georgous Women sitting in your drivers seat!!! OMG!!! :eek:

·
Registered
100 Posts
custom panels of doors and on sides of back seats?

how did you do the door panels and the panels on the sides in the back seat. i looked at the door panels and those pieces are not removable.

thanks, mcbride

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how did you do the door panels and the panels on the sides in the back seat. i looked at the door panels and those pieces are not removable.

actually i got d interior done professionally and 4 d panels, the whole door panel will have to come off and put new ones( have to remove it from d back and d panel will come off), and d dash i got it painted 2 match d cars color, my girl actually did all the gauges. i did the headliner myself, other than that the rest r custom made.

actually i just installed my mags 2 weeks ago, cuz i was trying 2 sell but sort of change my mind 4 now.

next plan is to get KLZE engine or fully customized body kit and maybe a new wing. i wish i could do both.

·
Registered
763 Posts
yeh that car is dope man!! I love that interior cant stop looking at it!!

where did you go to get it done anyways?? did you get the seats done at the same time I assume??

anyways looks tight man

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
interior info

here is d place where i got my interior done:
Marlee upholstery
1212 caledonia rd.
North of lawrence
toronto ont.416 789 1542
tell him melvin sent u and dont forget to mention the car, so he'll know who i am

T

·
0 Posts
pics

Hey, I can't see the pics either and if your car is the nassau blue, I would love to see it cuz that's the color of my car.

·
Registered
763 Posts
mysterexti

if you dont mind me asking, how much did you have to pay to get everything done..?

You got your leathers re-done, new side panels, and painted dash?

All from the same place?

T

·
0 Posts
still don't work!

Hey! those links still don't work. they keep telling me that the page is currently unavailable.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts