1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
hey supply links instead. pics not working.

solar

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I don't see sheit!

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
I really like those Angelfire stickers covering your car. :)
Yea, try posting us some links.

Mici

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
133 Posts
is that...

is that just vinyl over your taillights?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yep its just vinyl

·
Registered
98 Posts
Then take it off. Not to sound rude, but i seems a shame to marr such a sweet looking car that you've obviously put a lot of work into with taillight covers that just look completly out of place. Maybe a different color would help, like black, but it's been my experience that red sixes just don't take well to taillight covers of any color. Just some friendly feedback.
On a seperate note, I noticed in the picture of your indiglo guages that the needles, odometer and trip meter are not iluminated. Is this because the car is not on? Are the guages controlled separatly from the rest of the interior lights? Or do the indiglo guages require that you cut the lights to these areas?

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Car looks very clean, but loose the rear light stickers. Makes the car look ricey.

·
Premium Member
7,327 Posts
dump the vinyl!

I agree with the above. I see no point in messing with RED taillights on a RED car. I mean, you want the colors to blend, right? So ditch the WHITE vinyl.... doesn't match anything on the car.

This is the same reason I hate clear taillights on cars that aren't silver or white. Why would you want those clear lights sticking out on a dark colored car?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well the reason you dont see it is because i took the bulbs in the back out so the light wont interfier with the indiglo color, my friend had it like that on his car and the back lights would shine on the indiglo and make it look bad

·
Registered
81 Posts
Indiglos

Hey Where did you get the indiglos... I have been looking on ebay at a couple of differnt guys product... And what all lights did you take out...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i just got the 5 color ones off of ebay im not sure witch ones but the bid started at 35 bucks and its just the light in the back of the gauge cluster you'll be albe to figure out witch ones u need to take out cause they have green nipples on them...........

·
Registered
763 Posts
how much did you end up paying for those indiglos?? i got mine off ebay too.. but I got them for like 55 bucks

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i paid like 48 bucks for mine thats with shipping included

·
Registered
763 Posts
shit mang I got JACKEd!! that sucks, oh well they look like they're worth it

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its worth the money dude

·
Registered
92 Posts
Indiglos

I got my indiglo gauges from www.procarparts.com for about $55. They are definitely worth the money. The only complaint that I have is that the directions suck, and instead of having a red (power) and black (ground), they have red and white. Just use the white as the ground. Wire them to the parking lights and they will look sweet....peace....:smokin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts