Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
9500 for the car and 4000 for the bike. The gauges are from MMR USA gauges and I installed them myself.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
The only application I see there is for a 4 cyl. The ones bobkob26 has look like a 6 cyl to me... So what are these like Indiglo gauges or are they just clear white or whatever color you choose?

----------------------------------

Actually I just called them and they only have the set for the 4 cyl and it would take like 3 weeks for them to make one for the 6 cyl if I send them my gauges. Screw that, I'll make my own...

[Edited by JPMX6GT on 04-06-2001 at 04:18 PM]

·
Registered
321 Posts
well that blows I wanted to buy some gauges. I hear there is a guy at auto authority of makes them any way you want them. the catch is auto authority is in fairfax Va. that is where I am from and my parents live there still so I will have my dad check it out for me and let you know. he goes threre for stuff for his two bimmers. so I know that they are respectible

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys-
MMR USA has the LS V6 gauges. Its not on their website, but
when I called them, they told me they had them. They told me it would take about a month, but actually they came in like 2 or 2 1/2 weeks. I paid 95 I think. As far as the gauges, they are not indiglo, just red faces, the faces are sort of a metallic red, and they look pretty good. At night all that lights up is the numbers in white. When I put them in I wanted to put some green film behind the gauges. That way the numbers would still look white in the day, but at night would be green to match the rest of the interior lights. Oh well that'll be another project. I kind of feel bad for not making them myself, I read all the postings on here about people making custom indiglo gauges and stuff, but I've been pretty busy with a school internship so I wimped out and bought aftermarket ones, although I am happy with them. Now, as far as the difference between the 4 and 6 cylinder gauges, I am entirely convinced that the only difference between the two is on the rpm gauge, the redline is at like 6500 with a 4 cylinder and 7000 with a 6. But if you look at my gauges, there is no redline, so really I think that they are the same gauges. That is the only difference I have noticed. I think that for now, MMR only offers red or white gauges with red or yellow background, but you'd have to check the website to be sure. Well this is getting way too long, hope I helped. Peace from Minnesota.
Chris

·
Registered
40 Posts
gauges

hey if you guys want white gauges nopi.com sells them for like $95

1 - 11 of 11 Posts