Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
mistake

sorry newbie mistake.. cant link on here yet.. you can click on my name and look at it thru the homepage...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
88...keep'er stock :) mine looks like that but is Blaze Red...tell you what...it's a mofo of a sleeper ;)

btw, nice:tup: how much you ger her for?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
paid

well... its a funny story hot.... i had a 88 chrysler conquest TSI ( bad ass car ) it was given to me, needed alot of work. I got it running and such after spending about 650.00 bucks on it, tagged it, started driving it, and about 3 days later some girl in a jeep hit me in the drivers side door. Nothing major really but it just made me lose ambition to fix her up. If i fixed the body damage the paint wouldnt match stuff like that. So... i sold it for what i had in it 650, took the insurance money, and bought this one. Basically i have about 400 out of my pocket in it. i paid 1250 which i know is kinda high, the car has 150 on the engine but the guy had all the maint. records and it was kept in excellent condition. It runs perfect. The only thing ive had to do to it so far was replace the valve cover gasket it was leaking just a little.

So... did i get screwed for the 1250 you think ? I looked it up on the kelley blue book and in that condition i think it went for 1200.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you redwing..the guy originally wanted 1450 for it and i got him down a couple hundred which is still high. I wouldnt have bought it, but he did keep excellent care of it....

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
that's actually a good deal. i paid 1700 for mine..included all maintenance records from purchase and had 140 on the dial. i've only had to replace passenger side axle ($200), tranny ($600 including install), clutch hydraulic system ($60) and give her brakes ($65-ceramics) and a battery ($75). not too bad if you ask me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.