1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Nice, i have sen that grpahic on cars before. I like that color on the car, its looks nice on the car. i mean i have seen your car many times on here and in that SCC.

nice jbo though i might see ya at NOPI, watch out!!!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
NICE looking car man... great job... and you know what makes it even more beautiful? the fact that you parked next to a modified cavalier! Good Choice of parking! :D

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Tight ride, mate ;)
Mici

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Shogun, hav eyou ever measure the lowest point of the front end to the ground. i would like to know just for the reason i have GC's on mine and i have a 4in distance. you look closer, maybe 3 or 2.5. you have intraxs right. my GC's are only 1/4 of the way down too.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I am actually getting my shogun kit put on right now (full shogun, with shogun spoiler). My car is at the shop, it is not lowered cause i wanted to see what it looks like before the kit is put on, cause i still want to feel safe going over speed bumps. I'll post pictures next week

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
if you dont lower the car then you will need to get at least 18's on the 6 due to the fact that it will not look right with that much gap and a kit on it. no matter what you do the front end will be LOW, i know, i had my GC's all the way up and its still low, i would say probaly about 5in at the most off the ground. just be very very carfull about going anywhere you might hit anything, you can rub just dont ram in to it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
on level gorund my front end is 3 and 1/4 inches from the ground i cant seem to pull into very many places alot of the time i have to back in at an angle just to get in to some places and putting it on the trailer is a night mare.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
well i know how you feel man, i had to put mine on a roll back here while back and i had to raise it all the way up. and still just about hit the muffler tip, but i took the front end off and the side skirts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts