·
Registered
1,994 Posts
nice car.....very nice car, but dude thats some long name youve got

·
Registered
100 Posts
where did you get that hood......

i love the hood, is it completely custom or did ya buy it somewhere...car looks sweet

·
Registered
763 Posts
Shit, I didnt even notice the gas door was gone.. That looks HYPE!

Anyone ever put a motorcylce gas door on a six before??

125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The gas was relocated to inside the trunk. I just got the car back today I was out until now showing it off to friends, playing w/ the door poppers..dustin on super street jan 01 has the motorcycle gas so I wanted to go for the completely smooth look. motorcycle is tight too. I just put gas in the new tank n' it works tight... ya there's lil' details done all over the car. you'll see 'em better when i take new pics...

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
nice car.. i especially like the spoiler... what do they call it anyways? half shogun? :p... its nice and clean still.. keep up the good work man... latez

·
Registered
763 Posts
yeh that car is definately tighttt!! shaved everything including doors and gastank is pretty good!

i need some more shavings... :(

·
Registered
29 Posts
nice

that car i absolutely gorgeous and i don't mean to be the one to poit out the bad tings because that car is awesome, but... the only thing i would say brings th car down is the yellowed headlights, once they are wetsanded, there will be no competition for that car!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
mmm....me like it lots. me wish i had money...me poor.

solar

M

·
0 Posts
what is it??

Is the spoiler a peice of the shogun kit? what is the actual name of the spoiler, i want it, it looks slammin on yur 6! nice job, love the car.

125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the spoiler is actually a shogun spoiler w/ the top "shelf" removed. It was done in order to paint the car. And mx-666 the j-spec heads' are on their way!!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
tight

that looks tight bro. im not even crazy about the shogun kit and i think it looks sweet. i think im going down to orlando with my family in the fall or so to visit a bunch of family i have in orlando and tampa, let me know if you're interested; maybe we can meet up. peace man, keep up the great work.

125 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got the idea for the hood from the kaminari hoods on civics. The idea actually comes from the z28 1980 camaro hood scoop. So I looked up a replacement hood scoop for the car and found it on jcwhitney.com knowing that if i begged my body guy would do it I ordered it even though the hood scoop was 48" long and our hood is 44" needless to say there was lot of cutting and molding and BENDING since the scoop is meant for a flat hood....it worked out in the end. I think it fits the body lines perfectly. My body guy will do it for you if your around here..I had the painters open it up and open the hood.....

·
Registered
29 Posts
headlights

j-specs... your car is unstopable

E

·
0 Posts
Nicely done. Your car is amazing, by far the best looking six I've ever seen. Props man...:eek:

E

·
0 Posts
Hey, how much ground clearance do you get with that kit on? And also did you drop your car.

Thanx

1 - 20 of 21 Posts