Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
me likes a lot.
can u get me closer look on how the exhaust pipe is mounted.???

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
looks nice, what springs did ya use. and the car looks in good shape but u gotta clean that trim a little. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
She's looking good Groundeffect, keep her up, yo and do you go to the car hang out spot by the old abandoned golden glades
hostpitol..my friend has a shop close to there.Every saturday he hosts a car hangout spot there, very nice things a gwaan over there...but check it out..and friday nights you can hit up the tower shops by 595, on university drive in broward county...one day i shall see you around..lata

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As soon as I can get the digital camera back dutch, I'll get ya some pics.

thanks Mazda_MX6_Turbo, The car is on Eibach Springs, and I guess it's the sun reflecting on the trim cuz I cleaned it good.

Spoon, I think I've seen you at the Taco Bell in front of Tower Shops? I can't really go to any hangouts anymore cuz I work everyday except mondays and tuesdays from 4-1 am, I'll see what we can do to meet up sometime.

thanks linoleum

·
Registered
51 Posts
ahh that sucks, but deh does start at 11 till late, you maybe can mek it out to the streetlegalimport car hangout spot on saturdays...well u maybe to tired, but who knows, try to show-up..and dem does charge $5 at the gate..aiight well lata

·
Registered
99 Posts
Me likes :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts