Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a pic from www.Urbanracer.com of my mx6. I registered to the Import Showcase carshow in NYC and was the only Mx6 at the show and had the most pics with all the models......Aight represent for the family.

I represented for the all Mx6's out there but fell short of a trophy to a suped up Rx7 in the Mazda Category.....Next time we will win!!!

Peace,
Byron
Mx6:D

·
Registered
106 Posts
I like it!! By the way, what type of mirrors are those?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mirrors?

Those are BMW M3 mirrors I have on the car. They had to remove the stock mirrors and drill some holes to make those M3 mirrors fit. I will take some pics of them and then post them.

Peace,
Byron
MazdaSpeed96

·
Registered
114 Posts
i was there at the show ! when i saw the 6 i wondered how come i never saw it on MX6.com.....well, now i did..hehe....

the car looks very nice and i like the color.....

·
Registered
763 Posts
That car looks damn good!! The colour looks really nice on a mx6 too.. must've spent a lot on that car.

The ass next to it ain't too bad either!!

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Gongratulations! That's awesome lookin sixer, looks almost as good as mine :rolleyes:

Mici

·
Registered
242 Posts
Looks Great. What color is that?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Wow

All I have to say is I wish I had your car. Thats how I always wanted my 6 to look like. That colour blue is just so amazing with that Shogun package. Great Job!!!!

By the way what colour blue is that? It looks like the blue you see on some SIR's. Is it?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Color of the Mx6!

Sup guys to answer your questions, the color of the car came off the 99 Honda Civic SI Blue. I was going to paint it yellow but our competition Dustin from Maryland already got yellow and I pretty sure there are more Mx6's out there with yellow. I wish Mazda would of made this car with this color cause it really shines and at night it looks purple which is pretty cool. I just wanted to make my car look different. I am surprised nobody else entered their Mx6 in the car show but it felt good being the only one :)

I will try to post more pics from Import Showcase when I get my film developed.

Thanks for the support and if you guys have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Peace,
Byron
MazdaSpeed96:D

G

·
Thats a phat car....BUT

I JUST COULDNT TAKE MY EYES OFF THAT GIRLS ASS, SORRY BUT DAMN LOOK AT IT, ITS GORGEOUS, LOL

·
Registered
67 Posts
yeah the car looks good but look at that ass.my eyes kept wondering towards the left side of the photo...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yeah!!!

YEAH!!! The car is unreal best iv'e Seen. ;) That girlZ AZZ wasn't in the picture by accident was it. He He. catch ya :smokin:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts