Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,962 Posts
Wow they both look mint. I also dig the fog lights in the grille. Is that from a European 626?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
far from mint in my opinion

mint? lolololol....the paint is totally crapped on the 626...the clear coat is gone on the roof and hood, the hood is also checked severly and stained severly. i put a junkyard trunk that had alittle paint left on it on so it didnt look bad from the rear. the 626 has its fair share of dints....i think 5 and alittle body damage from where this retarted lady hit me and i pounded it out and replaced the trim...it doesnt look half bad now...

On the grill....YES that is from holland, my buddy hans peters over there traded that to me...i have another grill identical to that too..I have the only two grilles like that in the country...and let me tell you, those lights are BRIGHT!!!!!!!!! high powered Hella driving lamps...two 1000ft pencil point beams...i cant use em with other people on the road.

Incidentally...the 87 is for sale....or trade....if your interested i much rather it go to someone who KNOWS and Appreciates these cars...oh yeah the 87 is a DX, i put the GT wheels, mud flaps, LX seats, GT radio, Digital dash, oscilating vents, cruise control, center console, low fuel light, alloy space savor, rx-7 jack, powered sub under seat and much more on the car...89,000 miles new front breaks, tires, alternator, radiator, clutch...further more the car comes with a gazillion spare parts!!!!!!!! interested?

I have a grille like the one in my 87 comming to me for my 88 GT, i cant wait!!!!!! i'll have a gazillion offers on it and i get to say no to every one lol....

Eric

1 - 3 of 3 Posts