Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the most rescent picture:

I just had it lowered at Corksport in Vancover WA a few days ago. Here are some pictures of my car a few weeks ago with my old probe. I sold it to my friend so i still get to see it now and then

I bought it about a month ago when i moved back to the states after some years in Europe for college. So far ive thrown some rims on it. Lowered it. CAI and sanded and polished in VC. Aftemarket speakers and Pioneer deck. It has Millenia ZE engine from the previous owner. so its a pretty special ride already. Hope you enjoy

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Two very cool looking rides man. What size are the rims on the mx6?

How much did Corksport charge u in labour/parts to lower it? Please tell me u bought aftermarket shocks to go with the H&R springs...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Corksport did a deal for me since they had the spot open and i wanted to do it right then. So i got a good deal. and the springs cost 199. No i did not do the shocks as well but i guess i should have. Because the mechanic said they would need replacement in 5-10k miles anyway. But thats like a year of driving for me so were good to go. Also the wheels are 18" Enkei DM5 wheels (rip off works) hope that awnsers everything!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hmm, I'd like to see pictures of the engine bay since you see that. How's the fitment between the IM and the hood?

And it looks pretty nice. For 18"s, they don't look ridiculously huge like they normally do on our cars. Nice job on making that work. :tup:

·
Premium Member
3,505 Posts
i love seeing new members with nice cars.

·
Registered
233 Posts
i really like those rims on your car. a friend of mine had close to the same style on his hunter green 6, and it made me want to buy an mx6 so bad...so i did! nice, clean, and it really makes the mx6 stand out as a much better looking car then the probe!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Those are actually just my backup rims. I usually have a set of 18" Konig Imagne's on there. But i cracked on of them. So im tryin to find a replacement rim. But thank you. i like them alot too. But i am missing 2 of the centercaps. and Enkei wants 78 dollars for each!!! I just picked up a carbon fiber Mugen lip today. So i'll post some pictures soon!

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
that looks sexy mate, I'm thinking of going for 18's on mine when I get chance and fitting a Laguna splitter or lsi kit.

Have you thought about getting some smoked side markers like I have on my fenders? They blend really well on a green car.

Then you just need some e-spec headlights to freshen up the front end.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts