·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

im selling it now for 8,500 obo CND

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
Agreed on the jspecs. :D The only thing about your car is those washer nozzles. Not digging them, they're kinda big and look totally out of place. Also, I think that's about the shortest shifter I've ever seen! All in all though, awesome looking car. I love that H-style kit.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Man, that blue outside, and all black leather inside, that's the shizzle combination :tup: Too bad your passenger side is all worn out.

·
Registered
797 Posts
That front bumper looks like a different blue than the rest of the car. Was it painted after?

·
Registered
341 Posts
i have the same gap hood/bumper, i think that 90% of cars has it.
Nice color, and really nice front:):tup:

·
Registered
344 Posts
Ya, i've got that gap too, but mine isnt that bad, and is more even, if your good with fiber glass you can fix it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but it looks like the curve on the quarterpannel around the bottom side of the cornerlight/headlight is completely lost on the front bumper. Anyone else see this? Maybe it's just me, but it makes the front bumper look like it doesen't match

·
Registered
198 Posts
not my style with just front bumper, but it looks alright i guess... in all honesty i wouldn't give u 8500 cdn for it......it's basically stock with type h front and new paint, and the bumper work looks like it was put up half ass... 150K miles tooo woaaa there

·
Registered
242 Posts
DUDE that short shifter is rediculous look at it looks like a stump.
Havign it that short dosent do anythign after all its only cut and i assume its the stock one.

But i like the paint nice and the bumper is new so not bad first ive seen of it so ill give it the origonality.

Jimmy

·
Registered
797 Posts
Plus the paint on the front bumper doesnt match the car. I just cant get over that :p

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hey fellas stop bashing my ride!!!!!!
its a good running well maintained car, i said 8500 obo that doesnt mean 8500 durrrr, plus the audio system in there is worth over 1500, wheels are worth 2000 with tires, i mean i got a new transmission, axels, flywheel, clutch, distributor, ive done some mods on her...

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
i like it. :shrug:

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm sorry, but if you paid $2000 for those wheels, you're freaking crazy. I can get 18's rapped in good rubber for under $1000 anyday of the week, and yours look like 16/17.

·
Registered
341 Posts
mazdamx6speed said:
hey fellas stop bashing my ride!!!!!!
its a good running well maintained car, i said 8500 obo that doesnt mean 8500 durrrr, plus the audio system in there is worth over 1500, wheels are worth 2000 with tires, i mean i got a new transmission, axels, flywheel, clutch, distributor, ive done some mods on her...
nice ride.
the point is, that you like your car ! :tup:

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
8500 obo, isnt that bad at all. He lives in canada, and for whatever reason used cars are more expensive here. Also that is 150,000 KM's im assuming, which for all the americans is under 100,000 miles, not too bad for a car from 1993. Around my place in winnipeg, these cars sell for 8 grand, bone stock, with more km's than that, so I dont think it is that bad of a deal.

Looks good, not a huge fan of the front bumper but if you like it, it is your ride and you can do as you wish. Just wondering why are you selling???

-Bryce

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Car looks great, not a big fan of kits but the blue looks great.

Not likin the rims either.........:(

Looks great though!!

BTW, whats with the window washers?? Looks like those thing would blast through the window!!!:p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts