·
Registered
2,999 Posts
wow wickid fitment...

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
damn, that's alot of little dents!!!

oh well, I'm not looking forward to start the body work to fully mold my car for that exact reason!!!

Deff post up pics when it's done!

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Not bad fitment looks ok.

The back bumper, its yellow and doesnt have a licence plate area? Where did you order that from? It also has mounting tabs, which is unusual.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Nice kit, especially that bumper, but I have to agree with Joker, resize the pics :)

·
Registered
407 Posts
I nust say...That's the best I've seen Angel Eyes fit. Looks pretty clean. I like the body kit too. Car is lookin' great!

Resized:

Much easier on the eyes :D

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thank you so much for fixing the pic's. i had no clue how to make them smaller..thanks and thanks to all for feedback.. i am stoked on how it is all coming together. and you all have not seen nothing yet... just wait.. should be done friday nov.4th and i got bodykit from www.bodykits.com was a good deal..

www.internalvelocity.com

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'm going to be paying close attention to what you do with the rear bumper. Are you going to mold a licsense Plate holder? I hope you get alot of shots of this, If you could do this over the months. I'll try and finish mine too....:E

P.S. where'd you purchase the kit? That fitment looks 1000x better than mine...

·
Registered
407 Posts
driver_42069 said:
thank you so much for fixing the pic's. i had no clue how to make them smaller..thanks and thanks to all for feedback.. i am stoked on how it is all coming together. and you all have not seen nothing yet... just wait.. should be done friday nov.4th and i got bodykit from www.bodykits.com was a good deal..

www.internalvelocity.com
Hey bro,

No problem, anytime. Shame there is no karma in the gallery, lol. Ah well. Always happy to help. Keep it coming along. How much was your kit? Did you do all the work yourself? It looks like you're at a yard of some sorts.

-brandoN^-

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
I'm thinking of gettin a buddyclub kit for my car soonish, but i seriously dont wont to do any modifications to get it to fit. do they all come with those bumper bracket clips?? That kit looks like it was neat to fit. :D

·
Registered
874 Posts
I am wondering if you paint your angle eye chrome & then put the GTS headlight cover. Will it look close to the JMD headlight? Just a thought.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Wow, well, they do some amazing work, and I wish I lived in Charlotte, lol.

-brandoN^-

1 - 20 of 42 Posts