Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

pictures on bodykit install

3K views 41 replies 18 participants last post by  driver_42069 
#1 · (Edited)
#6 ·
damn, that's alot of little dents!!!

oh well, I'm not looking forward to start the body work to fully mold my car for that exact reason!!!

Deff post up pics when it's done!

#9 · (Edited)
I nust say...That's the best I've seen Angel Eyes fit. Looks pretty clean. I like the body kit too. Car is lookin' great!

Resized:

Much easier on the eyes :D

-brandoN^-

#10 ·
thank you so much for fixing the pic's. i had no clue how to make them smaller..thanks and thanks to all for feedback.. i am stoked on how it is all coming together. and you all have not seen nothing yet... just wait.. should be done friday nov.4th and i got bodykit from www.bodykits.com was a good deal..

www.internalvelocity.com

#14 ·
driver_42069 said:
thank you so much for fixing the pic's. i had no clue how to make them smaller..thanks and thanks to all for feedback.. i am stoked on how it is all coming together. and you all have not seen nothing yet... just wait.. should be done friday nov.4th and i got bodykit from www.bodykits.com was a good deal..

www.internalvelocity.com
Hey bro,

No problem, anytime. Shame there is no karma in the gallery, lol. Ah well. Always happy to help. Keep it coming along. How much was your kit? Did you do all the work yourself? It looks like you're at a yard of some sorts.

-brandoN^-

#16 ·
I'm thinking of gettin a buddyclub kit for my car soonish, but i seriously dont wont to do any modifications to get it to fit. do they all come with those bumper bracket clips?? That kit looks like it was neat to fit. :D

#17 ·
I am wondering if you paint your angle eye chrome & then put the GTS headlight cover. Will it look close to the JMD headlight? Just a thought.

#18 ·
Wow, well, they do some amazing work, and I wish I lived in Charlotte, lol.

-brandoN^-

#22 ·
RdS said:
I'm thinking of gettin a buddyclub kit for my car soonish, but i seriously dont wont to do any modifications to get it to fit. do they all come with those bumper bracket clips?? That kit looks like it was neat to fit. :D
dont matter what bodykit you get it will not fit perfect on are car..sorry the bumper i am not sure what i am going to do yet with plate..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.