Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah thats right I have the best female ever :lol: She said hello and to enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoyed getting my dick sucked.

The box says, "Ready to pitch a tent?" Sadly I wasnt able to hold still so I could make it readable.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I wish I could gain that 15 seconds of my life back. I'm sincerely scarred, and waiting for Feen to post pics of her tits.

·
Registered
384 Posts
However, pics saved for future blackmailing for mazdaspeed wingzors. Mauahahahahhaa :)

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know I know but I can pretend to be black ;)

She better be careful, choking on small objects in your throat is a legitimate concern.

That sir would be the death of your account and ip on this forum :)

However, pics saved for future blackmailing for mazdaspeed wingzors. Mauahahahahhaa :)

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
haaaaaaaaaa.

awesome man. :tup:

i TOTALLY have a metal gear box external enclosure too!!

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Like I said she was game to stage it :)

She's a horrible faker, but I hope you liked her kissing your stomach...

:) Nice catch I think I have almost ever external drive on the market here. I ship out large amounts of content. I wish this one didnt have writing on it.

haaaaaaaaaa.

awesome man. :tup:

i TOTALLY have a metal gear box external enclosure too!!

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
:) Nice catch I think I have almost ever external drive on the market here. I ship out large amounts of content. I wish this one didnt have writing on it.
flip the lid over. its brushed on the other side also, and there aren't any bevels or etc that would make it look awkward.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah im sure this stuff would come off if I wanted it too. Ive thought about keeping this one and shipping a black one off in its place.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
I just wanted to take the time and say, thanks for not posting any portion of your wang chung. A was a little bit leary about scrolling down, but you saved the day AJ. thanks.

BTW, you guys sure love your tatts, holy shitcakes. :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha thanks boss. She only did it because it was tasteful.

Yeah she emailed me years ago when she was first planning on starting hers because I had already started mine. I blew her off and didnt talk to her until a few years later.

Not sure why I blew her off at that time considering we have know each other for over 11 years now.

She finds great pleasure that I am still working on my tattoo. Just sucks because solid black work takes ALOT longer.

I just wanted to take the time and say, thanks for not posting any portion of your wang chung. A was a little bit leary about scrolling down, but you saved the day AJ. thanks.

BTW, you guys sure love your tatts, holy [shizzle]cakes. :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts