Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So there I was... I was a light when a completely pimped out Black Gran Am Gt pulled up beside me. It had Steven's Toy nicely painted on the size, his obnoxiously loud and oversized pipes were gurgling. He had a FINE ass chick in the passenger reat with wim. When the light changed, I took off fairly fast, inviting a challenge, I heard his car rev up so I made sure acceleration followed. When his car started to cut out so did I.... way down the street, 100+ MPH later and about 7 car lengths or more, I pulled into a turn lane and he passed making hand signals and a face that said "woooh you're tough" I dismissed him, then looked down to see.... you ready....... MY AC WAS ON FULL BLAST THE WHOLE TIME!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
really, when i look at some cars i just say yeah buddy because they do a poor ass job trying to make them look nice, was this a yeah buddy or what....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looked nice, for a piece of crap! Actually it didn't look too bad, but to have Steven's Toy written on it and Pontiac Driving Excitement and all of the other stickers you can get out of a cereal box all over it, he made it look faster than it was which is stupid in my opinion. Chromed pipes on a 94 Grand Am GT are nice, it it had balls to use them!! HA HA

·
Registered
734 Posts
I think everyone has a story about smoking idiots in cars that ONLY look fast. (sound like ricers?)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts