·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
359 Posts
My Amp

My Amp is Pioneer GM-X334 and it sounds really good. It gives off good power in my system.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply's!
I'm happy to hear that Pioneer make good amps because they are not so expensive.

G

·
0 Posts
honestly pioneer amps arent anything you really want. they are extremely easy to fry or burnup.if you want a good amp to use look for a zapco or cadence or even a soundstream....they are significantly more expensive....but you get what you pay for....real rated power and years of respectable performance.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I agree, accept for the PRS line-up of Premier products. The amps are highly underrated power houses. And although I dont have too much experience with Soundstream amps, the ones I've heard sucked. I believe it was the Picasso or something like that. If you are looking for reliable, clean power then id recommend Pheonix Gold's titanium series amps (such as the Zx500Ti)

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I understand that the PRS line-up of pioneer is trash?
Are the other line-up's of Pioneer also trash?
I want to use it for four pioneer speakers, type: TS-H683.
This speakers has a nominal input power of 50W.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Pioneer

My experience with Pioneer is a good one. I have had my amp for 3 years know and I have had not one problem with it. Also changed my 6*8 door speakers to Pioneer too and they sound good. Yes their is many other amps and speakers that are better than Pioneer. Their also a heck of a lot more money. But with my experience with Pioneer products I have found a good price with a good quality product.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Some people say it's trash, others say it's fine...
Thanks for your reply. :)
When I ask it to other people in mine surrounding I got the same answers...
In a short time I go to a shop where I can try the Pioneer amplifier for a time in my car.
I will post my experience on the board.

·
Registered
56 Posts
in my opinion you get for what you pay for......a good amy with less power can be better than a large power amp that is of lesser quality. go for the good stuff..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts