sound quality
loudness
bass
midrange
highs
and
budget

all depends,,

personally i wouldnt buy them,, but i fall in a special category ,, "sound quality"

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what would be some pretty good all around speakers?

Because the ones in the rear are broken, I just wanted something to replace them, but still has an all-around kinda speakers. good sound, quality, everything :shrug:

Also, are the front and rears 5x7?

·
Registered
621 Posts
Take the front stock speakers and stick em in the rear... Get new speakers for the front, it'll make a bigger difference. I have infinity reference speakers that sound aright in my car. Pretty cheap for a pair for 5x7's

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
ptirmal said:
Take the front stock speakers and stick em in the rear... Get new speakers for the front, it'll make a bigger difference. I have infinity reference speakers that sound aright in my car. Pretty cheap for a pair for 5x7's
i second that

·
Registered
273 Posts
I have em in the rear, they suck. Get Infinity Kappas.

·
Registered
621 Posts
well if you wanna get some decent speakers get something besides the infinity... JL lower line, not xr, cant remember sound good. But for the price Kappas are pretty good. But def swap front with rear

·
Premium Member
3,023 Posts
Yes they're 5x7 all around. That's not all that great a deal, you can get that price other placeswith a little looking.

Ikesound has a set of Kicker 5x7 seperates for $99, not top-of-the-line, but a BIG improvement in sound for under a Ben. Put those in front, and the good stockers in back, or get the matching Kicker 5x7 lower end coax for like $37 - again, not competition stuff, but fine for rear fill. Less than $150 shipped and you have new speaks in back and seperates in front.... ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts