Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody who loves their 6 near the pittsburgh PA area????

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
there's a couple of people here with probes thats if you can get them together:mad:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love my 6

i live near pittsburgh... i live about 45 mins. away from pittsburgh.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in youngstown/Boardman area. Id love to check out your rides.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some times my friends go to boardman to skate at a skating rink there.... i speedskate at a rink where i work at, and they go skating at my rink every sat. night.... but they usually go to different rinks every fri. night they go to boardman alot, i was thinkin about going a couple times, but i really dont have much done to my car yet... i have just a couple things done, i have an air intake, ractive exhaust, 2 12" kicker comp. vr, 500 bd rocksford fosgate amp, pioneer cd player, i have 2 neon blue lights in side, i have windshield squirters that light up blue, fog lights that are neon blue, and thats about it. but soon im getting it painted, and right before summer starts im gettin my body kit. :D but i gotta change my clutch first i think... cuz its a lil messed up.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I live in Reading but im out in Pitt every now and then. I have a friend going to school out there.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
heres a pittsburgh 6

I live in cranberry and thought I was th only six in Pa Let me know maybe we can get a shindig together

Remember love thy fater and mother most of all your 6!!!})

1 - 8 of 8 Posts