Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has n e 1 ordered a body kit from Autobahn Motorsports? because im planning on getting a shogun f. bumper and they have really cheap prices but i was wondering about the quality. like how well they fit and whatever. if n e 1 has ordered from there let me kno if ur satisfied with wat u got.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
damn...im gonna order a front bumper off there in a few weeks just cuz its pretty cheap...my paint guy can MAKE it fit...and NO shipping...

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
sh*t dawg, if you get that bumper fore i do then email me a pic of it, or post on here, lemme know how it is, and if i get it first ill do the same

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bad news man, i just went 2 order that f. bumper and they were gonna charge me shipping, it says free shipping only when u buy 2 full kits now. so with shipping it would b like $350 so im gonna keep lookin and if i dont find n e thing cheaper ill prolly just get that n e way.

·
Registered
4,506 Posts
sh*t man...i wanted that thing too...cheap bastards...well let me know how the search comes up...350 is just too damn much

·
Registered
43 Posts
I found yall some cheap hookups

Ok man yall know Ruby right well she gave me a badass hookup on this website thats got the shogun/ninja body kit wich is the same dirty cheap. I ordered the sideskirts on monday they said it takes 3 days for shipping so i'm waitin on it. I will post some pics of them. I also got a buddy who ordered the whole kit same day we are both waiting.
The website is www.spoilersetc.net

Peace!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts