Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car's details are below on my signature. Well after trying to install a custom CAI yesterday, I couldnt get the mighty flow pipe from underneath, I did get a tight fit to come through from the bottom but the the pipe ripped, so I just said **** it and took installed the K&N filtercharger back on there. Well today when I got to a store and put it into park, the car just stalled, it did that everytime I put it into park, but at Drive the RPM is about exactly 500. Can yal please give me some input on this one? BTW I did have to take the battery out to work around with the pipe. Thanx.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes, the only thing i disconnected was the battery. I don't know if i did something by squeezing the other hoses around it to get the pipe through or not though.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
When I disconnect my battery, it usually takes the car two days of driving before it re-learns its idle speed (this is a 5 speed in neutral though). Every time I put it in neutral to stop, it would idle REALLY low then jump back up, but occasionally stall.

Tyson
95 LS

1 - 4 of 4 Posts