Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
I want to start doing some changes to my car...I am thinking of putting some Probe 5 spoke rims on it...Everything on it right now is stock...i am getting them at a good price thats why i thought I would try them... I am about to buy them, but I would like to know how they fit and what if any modifications I would have to do to my car...Thank you...I have a '93 5spd...Please anyone help soon

·
Registered
3,167 Posts
ATL_6 said:
hey guys,
I want to start doing some changes to my car...I am thinking of putting some Probe 5 spoke rims on it...Everything on it right now is stock...i am getting them at a good price thats why i thought I would try them... I am about to buy them, but I would like to know how they fit and what if any modifications I would have to do to my car...Thank you...I have a '93 5spd...Please anyone help soon
AFAIK, there's no reason you can't put the PGT 5-spokers on the MX6: they share suspensions (except calibrations). And I don't think there'll be any body interference if you switch to the 225/50-16s the PGT uses. I'm trying to picture how that would look... Photoshop, anybody?

Edit: Oops...never mind. Here's a pic from this site. http://mx6.2y.net/~mx6/rearright.jpg Looks very sweet.

[Edited by Mike 94PGT on 01-13-2001 at 11:05 PM]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts