Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i already posted this thread but couldn't put a pic. on this site. i messed up the back of my bodykit its on the corner of the kit the hole is to big to patch. i'm begging someone to go under appearance for 2g 93-97. it will say all available bodykits click it and go down until you see a blue mx6 with a black wing. on the pic it says tc sportline. the car looks like a show car and is half way down the 1st page of the thread. if you could tell me what bodykit that is i would be the most happnies sob.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
it is the buddy club kit, if you could see the pic and can get on and tell us the problem, why can't you read the fact that it says it's the buddy club like three times on that post, it also says it all over this forum, just curious, but yeah Buddy Club, that same thread even tell you where you can buy one

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
KansasMX6 said:
and just to clarify, his bumper has been modified, to fit the supra tails and has an extra scoop added on the side that isn't on the ones you'll buy
Good point, I fogot to mention that :tup:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Stealth- way to look into the details.... your soooo right though. That little line from the taillight out to the corner of the bumper and to get the quarter shaped right......

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
i agree 100% on the body work top notch, probably had to keep it unmodled since he actually built his own kits for that car quite a bit, would've been impossible to keep switching em out if it were molded, he had quite a few custom kits for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.