Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wats up guys i just got my mx6 v6 and i was wondering how much it would cost to get J-spec headlights and Supra taillights installed. where could i find them and a nice bodykit? thanks

·
JDM Conversion
522 Posts
check http://www.corksport.com for the jspec headlamps and go to toyota dealer for supra tails...they will run about 250$ canadian. as for installing I can give you a quote on the supra tails maybe next week...the current body work is taking longer than expected...=( peace...

bj

·
Registered
830 Posts
For j-spec headlights, you are looking at about $600. As for the supra taillights, you can get them from dealer or go to a wreck yard, you might be able to find some for much less. At an experienced shop, they might charge around $350 to $400 for installation.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I heard that the integra lights don't fit to bad you could try them shit they even make those in the altezza style that could be fat. Hey does any one know if they make the MR2 lights in altezza style?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, now that i know how hard it is to get them, ill probably go a different route. got any suggestions?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts