Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could any of you guys please post some pic of your custom interiors or wings to put on the back of the car. i will post some pics my self. i have a custom white interior. i have painted alot of stuff. i have taken off the striped blue cloth on the doors and painted the door white...then put the piece of cloth back on. painted the door handles...painted the piece around the speedo cluster and air vents...painted the painted any extra piece that i can screw or pop off white. it looks really good. but i just wanted to see what you guys think!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yeah, I'd love to see some pics of what people have done to the interior of their car, so if you guys could, please give me some ideas here, I'm a new mx6'er and would love every idea that I can get. Thanks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
been there and done that with the white... to the first person.. from the pics you have white accents, I on the other hand have a full white interior... (all except the seats "next year" u wanna see pics of a FULL WHITE INTERIOR EMAIL ME @ [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts