Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that the chat room works for some people and does not work for others, please post any problems you are experiencing with the lounge chat room.

Thx,
Scooby

·
Registered
236 Posts
The applet all loads up fine.. but it seems like its just me in there by myself.. I have never seen anybody join the room.. I am using crappy 56k dialup from an .edu domain.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm now that you mention it, I havent seen anyone else in the chat room either. If anyone want to test it out with me, I will try to remain in there most of today (Monday 2/5/01).
Thx,
Scooby

·
Registered
318 Posts
JPMX6GT and I just tested it. We can see one another. So I think its working fine.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
I tried the room at 20:35 UK time and I was on my own. I have only ever seen People in the chat room once scince the site opened.

Is there no way of showing on the BB how many people are in the room? Think Ive asked this before. sorry if you have already answered.

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its OK. There is a way to do this but that feature is not supported by our host. So Im trying to find another way to do this. Ill post more as soon as I know something, but this is definitiely somthing that is coming soon.

Scooby

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im still not ever seeing anyone in the chat room.
I should probably set a time to have a chat and see if it works.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
If its right that as long as I keep the small chat window open then next time im online I will keep it open for a while as I surf. I still try it a few times a night and see no one also.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Its working!

I happened to go into chat and seen a couple people other than myself just now.. It appears to be working fine..

Chris

·
Registered
38 Posts
not working for me

How come it doesn;t work for me? It says that this webpage is not on the server of mx6.com It says "The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." ??? Help me

[Edited by Mx6boy91 on 02-11-2001 at 10:06 PM]

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If any of you have problems using the chat room, please post specifics on what it did or didnt do.
I cant fix it if I dont know what happened.

Thx,
Scooby

·
Registered
175 Posts
One Day.........

Hey one day i was talking to a member, but, i couldn't see as i was typing. However, when i pushed ENTER it appeared on the screen! I just couldn't see what i was typing so there were a few errors! Anyway, I wish more people would go on it!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Whenever I go in there I just don't see anybody. Maybe a scheduled chat time would check to see if it's that I can't see other chatters or there is really no one else in there.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Re: not working for me

Mx6boy91 said:
How come it doesn;t work for me? It says that this webpage is not on the server of mx6.com It says "The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable." ??? Help me

Are you using the chat under the lounge banner or the one at the bottom of the intro page in blue as that 2nd one hasnt worked scince the site changed servers recently.
Try the other one. :)

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Doh! Bonk ..I forgot to modify that link...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
i can click the chat link, then a little window pops up. i click the enter button and all i see is a blank window... no words or anything. the title says something like MX6.com chat room (JspecMX-6). and then whien i close the window, the java messages pop up.

im using a cheesy older power mac that doesnt do so well... ill get a G4 as soon as my daughter is old enough to use it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts