Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its been a long time since i was last here, and since then my MX6 has gone and i now have a new ride......

i just wanted to give her her final farewell that she deserves......

pls pay ur respects...... :( :rolleyes: :p

i miss it already

Here she is

·
Registered
200 Posts
DAMN

You got a Skyline now? WOW! It's great to see that you still like the MX-6, but have fun with your kick ass new car.:D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thankz 626_freak .....

but u never forget ur 1st car !!!! know what i mean???:E

i'll see if i can get sum pikz of the skyline.......

here she is .....hope who ever is out there driving her is takin good care of her and is enjoyin it !!!!COZ i did.....
but all good things come to an end!!!!:sigh:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
???

my mx is a 2nd gen.....

the skyline is an R33 2nd gen.....

·
Registered
459 Posts
Well the 6 looked damn nice! I can't fault you for going to a R33. It's one of the few car's I'd trade my 6 fro but they don't really exist here in Canada and I don't have close to the cash to make it possible. Hope you're able to get some pics up those are beautiful cars. Just out of curiosity what were you able to pick it up for?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the r33 i have isnt the turbo model but it can fool anyone.....it basically looks, sounds, and runs like the turbo models :E , i guess its coz most people think of a skyline and instantly think they are all [email protected]

here is a pik of an R33 mine is nearly the same apart from the magz

i'll have my ones here soon!!!! SIDE by SIDE with my MX6(i miss u :sigh:)

·
Registered
200 Posts
R33

Yeah, I just wanted to know if it was the 32, 33, or 34. I really like those 33s. They are nicer and more refined than the 32s, but not as outrageous as the 34s. What plans do you have for it besides the rims?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Good Christ Almighty... A Skyline. I am currently turning a minty shade of Green with envy. To bad they don't sell 'em here in the good ol' US of A. Damn you Nissan, why must you tease us so??!!;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
???

well here in the land down under Jap Imports are becommin more n more popular.... u can pick up an R33 GTR for about $AUS50k - $AUS65k that is still a'lil expensive but the GTS25T's are getting cheeper.......pickin up an R33 is gettin easier. R32 GTR are ok, u can pick one up for about the same price as a GTS25T R33... but the only thing that detered me from getting one is that they are alil' too small and they are getting alil' old as well!!

n-e-ways im happy with wat i got :D ............... still miss the MX though :rolleyes:

G

·
The mx6 was a sure beauty! The rims are so hot!

I must say I too am in love with the skyline. It's a very nice car Congrats!!! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts