Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just want opinions on plug wires. i want good quality, doesnt matter how much they are. im looking at vitek, nology, magnacore, etc. just need some feedback. thanks!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have NGK wires and they work great for me. Actually, I think they might be what comes stock on the car. I think they're about $80 for the set.

·
Registered
806 Posts
NGK wires and the NGK V-Power plugs work just as well or better than many of the exploited items out there. I have seen promises of added horsepower, etc. from plugs and wires, but that is just a bunch of crap. If price is no object, stick to real performance items such as intake, exhaust, turbos, SC's, you get the picture.....

Xeon

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i think corksport sells the NGK's for like $80. Does anyone know where to get them cheaper?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the best wires are magnacor. Whether they are worth the absurd pricetag is debatable, but they are no doubt better wires than the ngk's even if you might not notice a difference. Plus the magnecors are red. hehe

·
Registered
806 Posts
Probably the cheapest place to get the NGK wires and V-Power plugs are from Carparts.com w/ a coupon. Search the lounge at http://www.probetalk.com and you should be able to find them. I think there is a 30 off 100 coupon right now. Just buy an extra plug or two to get to the $100 level. It's a steal!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts