1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
NGK V power

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
Sigh :( Stock replacements will work perfect until you have cause to believe you need something different.

In that case you better start studying because there is no single plug for all causes.

The plugs mentioned above will do nothing other than take a few extra dollars from your pocket.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
err... i thought NGK V power IS the stock replacement. i just bought 6 of them at the local canadian tire for CAD$6.99 a pair.

but the G power is $8.99 a pair. because it's platinum

·
Registered
380 Posts
I just buy regular NGK. I think the platinum tip and this and that is a waste. Save your cash and buy normal ones.

I can understand with cars that need the IM removed in order to access spark plugs would want the longest lasting plugs on the market but our cars don't require us to remove the IM etc. So there's not a lot of need to go and put on these expensive spark plugs.

·
Registered
2,246 Posts
err... i thought NGK V power IS the stock replacement. i just bought 6 of them at the local canadian tire for CAD$6.99 a pair.

but the G power is $8.99 a pair. because it's platinum
I believe NGK manufactured the OE plugs but the V power abd G power lines are much less than sixteen years old and any claims of benifits with said plugs are from the marketing department not the developement department.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts