Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Goatcrapp-I agree with you on everything.When I was interested in the supercharger kit Todd would answer every pm or email within 8 hours he would talk to me on aim and convinced me to get the kit.As soon as I sent them the money it was like they vanished.I really can't believe I trusted Todd and I am suprised that he hasn't even made an effort to make public appearance or anything.It looks like he is going to stay in the shadows and let Misty take all of the heat.I just hope that I get my kit sometime soon.Todd or Misty if you are reading this it would be nice if you would respond to an email.I am willing to take my kit without powder coat and hell not even welded.Heck just send me something.-Justin

·
Registered
298 Posts
I think I have most people beat....I paid for a SC kit, a rear big brake kit, X-member, Lower control arms, wheel spacers.....and havent received jack. I am very disappointed in this company.....i have sent numerous emails and have gotten no response....i just hope something comes out of this....my products or my $2500.

eric

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
erock1 said:
I think I have most people beat....I paid for a SC kit, a rear big brake kit, X-member, Lower control arms, wheel spacers.....and havent received jack. I am very disappointed in this company.....i have sent numerous emails and have gotten no response....i just hope something comes out of this....my products or my $2500.

eric
They have about $1800 of my money and I think Hughes46 has you beat.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
Resorting to physical violence will get them nothing so I commend everyone for being as calm as you are and taking the appropriate steps toward legal action. :tup:

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I am watching this thread and so are the other moderators of these forums...NO THREATS of violence and the like will be tolerated. You have been warned and you WILL BE BANNED. There is no need for any of the people ripped off to resort to posting empty threats, me included. I am out a supercharger kit as well.

People who have NOT TAKEN A LOSS from PMO/PRO DO NOT POST in this thread. I do not allow whoring in the for sale forums. One liners and usless comments are not needed.

·
Registered
39 Posts
They have me for about $824.00. I was deleted from their forums for telling everyone the way it really is. PMO is shady and they wish to throw a blanket over everyone's eyes..The very next day after i was deleted from the forums..the entire forum website came up missing, lol. I will not let it rest until I recieve that $824.00 back. I already contacted the BBB, and I also have the local sheriffs phone number of that area as well as the court chief. I dont care..I'll sue them.
That's my .02

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
M(y)x6gr8RiDe said:
I am watching this thread and so are the other moderators of these forums...NO THREATS of violence and the like will be tolerated. You have been warned and you WILL BE BANNED. There is no need for any of the people ripped off to resort to posting empty threats, me included. I am out a supercharger kit as well.

People who have NOT TAKEN A LOSS from PMO/PRO DO NOT POST in this thread. I do not allow whoring in the for sale forums. One liners and usless comments are not needed.

M(y)x6gr8RiDe-Thanks for stepping in while I was sleeping LOL!!Guys let keep things civil.-Justin

·
Premium Member
1,726 Posts
They have about $4500 of my money. Luckily, I used a credit card for about $3k of that and I SHOULD be able to recover that (going through the steps now). I also offered to take delivery of the parts that Todd makes without powder coating, etc... to keep his costs down and try and get SOMETHING......Not sure what I think of them as people anymore - I still think Misty is getting the shaft for having to deal with this crap, but I also think I at least could have been warned about their situation PRIOR to paying (as I didn't give them any $$ until February). Has anyone ACTUALLY heard from them since Misty posted the last message??

·
Registered
37 Posts
Negative i havent heard anything since that msg...
Why did they not send out emails since they "had" internet access that day?
I want my sc kit as i paid along time ago.
I have already requested my money back for the IM.
I really hope they do come through :sigh:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am a victim too.

I bought the fuel rail from them.
Got it.
Did not fit.

They told me to return the fuel rail along with my intake manifold and injectors.
Did it.

Injectors were not compatible as per Todd.

Sent 6 more injectors, and Throttle body.
Bought Slim Fans. (pair)

They vanished right after that!

My story.

If anyone wants to pair to sue them, or sue them 3-4 together, I AM IN.

I have NO coordinates. I cannot get a hold of anyone. Even with a lawyer, I wouldn't be able to do anything.

Spoke to Knoxville Police DEPT (Sargent Sean Hejna and Gary Halliday there)

Sargent Hejna said it is a civil matter. I don't think so. It would be a civil issue if they went bankrupt. Instead, they bought a house for their family, with our money.

Call the Knoxville Police DEPT, speak to Sargent Hejna, or Gary Halliday. Let's put the heat on the police, so they give us what we need to take action. It think the police should handle it... No legal action needed: they did this to MANY persons... it's gotta be a fraud, NO MATTER how they present it.

Knoxville Police Dept:
Police Chief
Sterling Owen, IV
View Chief's Bio
KPD Headquarters
800 Howard Baker Jr. Ave
Knoxville, TN 37915
[email protected]
865-215-7229

GUYS: TEAM WORK IS THE ONLY CHANCE.

Hope my post will not be deleted. No violence here, we are simply trying to defend ourselves.

Frank
[email protected]
514-824-8844

Let's TEAM UP!

·
Banned
164 Posts
Man, I'm glad I bought all my stuff before all this happened. I somehow managed to get ALL of my PMO products in a timely fashion, and had no idea this whole thing was going on.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Honestly, if so many people have been ripped off best thing might be going to the FBI's Fraud Dept... Because it isnt just in one state, they've been ripping people off all accross the country... Imagine how many more people got fucked over...

·
Registered
947 Posts
I meet them last year at a meet i live about 2 hours away i am glad i did not buy anything or let them use my car to test fit products.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
www.precisionracingonline.com said:

I am beginning responding to emails in newest order first. If you have emailed more than once, I will respond to each email as I get to it.

Thank you for your understanding,

Misty
Hmm, that means if you guys didn't want to clutter their e-mail with more than one mail and sent that one a month or more ago, you'd better send another so you get a response sooner as you'll be at the bottom of the list.

·
Registered
12,045 Posts
emexsixboy said:
Thats ridiculous! Shouldn't they go from oldest to newest?
Hmm, you'd think so.. I bet the nicest e-mails are at the beginning when people were inquiring about their orders rather than filing PayPal complaints like I suggested months and months ago. PP Complaints are great motivations to either refund or ship the product.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts