the intake
the traction bars
the crossbars
the lower control bars
the bored throttle body

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
anyone with any updates? AFAIK - not a single person has received their parts, either here or on PT... even after their last pleading leader and "assurances"

so IF you have received something, update us!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Sorry to bring this post back up, but does anybody have a working e-mail address for them? My total lost to them is miniscule by the amounts some have lost, but I still want what I deserve. You don't have to post it here, but please PM it to me so I don't get lost in the shuffle.

·
Registered
282 Posts
so they raised money to build a new shop for themselves? and not give us our parts?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
when did this whole thing about them having to make a new building thing happen? ive been out of the loop for quite a while, the last thing i remember was that shity "were sorry" note left on their webpage.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just wondering if anyone has a good email address for them or a new Phone number? I paid for half (500.00) of my intake manifold with a money order almost a year ago haven't seen anything:damnmad: :damnmad: :damnmad: really would have like it to finish my new motor build with it, really looked good... Cyborgzeroteck just doesnt look good at all. They bored my throttle body and sent it back in a timely manner turned out really good. thought i could trust Todd,GUESS I WAS WRONG:damnmad: :damnmad: :damnmad: , I even got him good prices on custom Nology wires especially made for the new manifold through the shop I work for.

let me know what ya guys think front end conversion of an Acura RSX with JDM KL-ZE full motor build with direct port Nitrous.
www.cardomain.com/id/wkdmx3gsr

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
wkdmx3gsr said:
linked.

So any updates from ANYONE?

i mean supposedly they were working REAL HARD to get the orders out one at a time.. btu i haven't heard from anyone who actually received parts...

methinks they duped us again.

·
SUPER SAMARAIZER
292 Posts
Want My Money Back =p

SAdrmmr04 said:
when did this whole thing about them having to make a new building thing happen? ive been out of the loop for quite a while, the last thing i remember was that [shizzle]y "were sorry" note left on their webpage.
thats what i recall last..dam i gave em $200 bucks down payment on the rear big brake kit thats cost $900...an never got my deposit money back...all i got so far is
1-f331 front big brake kit
2-bored 60mm TB(think it was 60)
3-dam big rear strut tower bar
all i want it is my money back, im not gonna giv $700 more to get nothing... unless they drop the price of the rear brake kit =)
so are they opening a shop or gonna be on america's most wanted

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'm also out a rear big brake kit. I purchased the front kit and recieved it and then a few months later purchased the rear kit. I have not recieved anything. I had a few emails back and forth with Misty a while ago but nothing recent. Are they still making shipping things out? I emailed them offering to pay the shipping costs again I just want the parts. It's been a while so I think I'll email her again today.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts