Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive been going in more of a SHOW direction with my 6, rather then a all GO, i found out that the mx6 isnt much for a low time slip car, most of the all motor 6's run low 13s..if that, TT it is financially impossible..and the engine has alot a miles on it..so.. Here ya go... So far ive been doing some engine modding, Repolished the strut bar, made an all aluminum/stainless steel cover to go over all that ugly space. I plan to use another sheet of alum to go over the radiator, and finish polishing the IM,CAI, and VC's.

On the inside, added a 5.6'' screen, Dvd player (not mobile) :? Fm modulator and a AMP..it seems like theres more..but i guess not..it just took alot a time to do.. :p

Also just got the entire exterior lighting to all hyper white...It looks great.

Anywase..i need help with my AMP, Its all hooked up PERFECT..but yet everytime i switch a station, or a track it goes off..and on to protection (red light) and i need to restart my car or unplug & replug the signal wire in to get it working again... Im thinking the ground is bad even though i just replaced it today....this is a bigger amp.. so maybe i need more ground. I dont know. im getting pissed..it would be great if any of ya could help

btw, paint and body job comes this winter ..maybe even a body kit.. im thinking the new blitz or a model 44.

·
Registered
536 Posts
wow, those lights look nice and bright. you say hyperlights eh? opposed to what? can i just find those at a local auto shop? do you notice a difference between those and the stock ones (xenon, halogen, whatever i forgot)?

also, did you repaint your interior?

looks nice btw.

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
factory interior, and i only used the term Hyper, because most people will say those completly stock clear lense bulbs are white, but i baught the blue bulb lights that light up Bright white. The headlights are Xenon ( i think ) there also white. They looka hell alot better then the stock bulbs. ( yet i was referring to the marker/signal lights not the heads) you can get them anywhere, i chose off the internet..it was a better deal... And not off EBAY,@-

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
Nice picture :tup: one question, where did you get that intake elbow?

·
Registered
514 Posts
i like the hole engine look you got there

·
Registered
471 Posts
it sounds like your amp has to high of an impeadance load. what amp do you have? what ohms are your speakers? post in the car audio section too if you havent already

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
how did you get the stock fog light bulbs out? ive had 2 6's and i cant get the bulbs out of either because the bolts have rusted in and the heads of the bolts just crumble when u put the screw driver in.

·
Premium Member
1,553 Posts
ps the blitz would be good for your car...ive seen a bunch of 44's in red but hey its not up to me lol

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 sheet of aluminum, 1 plasma cutter, 1gallon of aluminum acid, 1 buffer and a rouge stick, and alot of time fabricating mounts that could be removed for the plate.

about the lights...There not brighter..although i want something brighter... The turn signals and fog lights are what i just turned white. The heads were like that when i got the car..

but i hear ya though..they do fog. Thats why ya clean them before they get bad.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts