Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the v6 members. the turbo kit would include all the piping to the turbo, the downpipe, the modified x-member, a flexpipe, a 2.5" pace setter exhaust, the filter and a templete for cutting out the spot were the filter will be. all the rest would be up to the owner. would anyone be interested in such a product? its the hardest part of the kit, and i might be able to produce one.

·
Registered
108 Posts
i would be interested in a manifold if u have one or can make one, all the piping, and the modified crossmember. pm me with some details. i was going to buy thomas knights kit but if u already know how to do it and will make it for me i would buy urs.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I would be interested, probably a definite buyer, only restriction is time it takes to get the money. So your saying all the piping necessary to get your turbo running? Just the piping right? What about a collector? As long as it fits good i'd be in on it.

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
What would be wrong with 2½" exhaust? It won't make that echoing noise that 3" propably does and just last Thursday we dynoed a spanking 290 whp with 2½" exhaust.

Mici

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am just saying that many people would want the option of supplying their own exhaust. And theres people who already have exhaust, they're not going to want to buy another one.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Yeah, Id say go without the exhaust, after the downpipe, how much are you thinkin of selling this at?

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, there is a little bit of nice feedback on my post :)

this probably wont get off the ground. id have to go back and do a different piping setup to lift the height of the pipes from the ground. but, you never know. i think goatcrap might be making a kit also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts