Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dear guys,

Well, after the borla was installed in my car...I got onto hemstead turnpike from the cross-island...and this ghetto ass pontiac comes around me alongside...screetching his tires...and looking at me. Every panel on the car had dings, scratches, a crazy ass spoiler red with black. it was stupid looking...I'm sorry I'm not dissing...but it was pretty bad that this guy was antagonizing me...i passed him...no problem. i just wanted to share to everyone...this tad bit of a story...i lost to a jetta before the borla...the jetta had a dual exhaust...it was a VR6. i didn't start off well...ohh well...next time.

Ciao,

Anthony

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
those VR6 r fast man, do a search on here for a thread about them, i posted it and got some idea of how fast they are.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hello!!!,

Yeah, i found out the thread regarding about the VW's...yea you are right. I must admit, I had wanted the Corrado at one point but the book value is strong...they are all expensive. Did you know that the Corrado's spoilers adjust automatically depending the speeds you are going at? Yeah i had driven a 4cyclinder jetta(2000), real nice car...but it has a very stiff rid in my opinion...and boy people are really buying them. I'll step away from the Jetta's for now.

take care,

Anthony

·
Registered
113 Posts
Bad launches are the story of my life! I couldn't launch to save my life!
However...My friend and I were cruising one night and this Black Integra pulls right up on my bumper with the 1000 watt fog lights and won't back off. So I drop down to 3rd gear and just blow away from him. I slow down for the upcoming intersection and his friend asks what I've done to it. I tell him intake and exhaust. He tells me intake, exhaust and header. So the light turns green and we both take off...with the weenie-a$$ launch I do I still manage to keep up with him through first and second gear and then I just start pulling away from him in 3rd. So we stop for another red light and I give him a thumbs up and he's like, what kind of car is that? I tell him, it's a 1990 Mazda MX-6 TURBO(you know...as close as he was to my bumper before the race, you'd think he'd have seen the turbo sticker there!)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts