1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
641 Posts
keep up the work on the car and it will turn out just the way you want it too just don't rush anything or you will end up regreting it body work things like that take time and well if you rush you won't like the outcome but if you take the time needed it will turn out perfect what colour you painting it

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
if your doing the hood fenders and trunk in CF you should do the red on the top and the black on the bottom. Take it from someone who knows. had to paint alot of my CF just to look right. nice start though. what did the ex write? I couldn't read it all?

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
im doin the top black to bring it down (black makes it look slorter (droptop) thanks for the input.. is a good idea though.. (i might paint the fenders)

the crazy bitch wrote " I hope you know what you are F*doing" and a heart with our enitials and 1969 ) we were enguaged and she cheeted on me so i booted her back to seattle... i had to work in the day and she had access to my garage.:crusty:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Seriuosly B#$^%s are crazy:freak: these days..But the cars comin along good, cant wait to see the finished product..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts