Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

porshe boxster and plymuth prowdler (kigna long)

2K views 26 replies 10 participants last post by  Stage36 
#1 ·
1) allright im pulling up to the light and there is a porshe boxster standing on the other lane. guy looked at me and laught. i said it to my self f.u. and when the green light turn on i took off. the next light same thing happened. at the third light the guy looked all serious so i knew that he wants to go. the green light turned on and both of us took off. first gear i took him by a fender the second by the whole lenght of the car when i shifted to third the guy gave up.

2)im getting on the merrit parkway and i see a little further up a candy apple red (custum pain) prowdler he was going about 80 mph (speed limit is 55) i was going 90 mph just to get to him. when i finally pull next to him i saw that he had dual exhaust anyways the guy looked at me and nodded. i got behind him coz my lane was going slow. he decided to punch it we started from like 70mph i shifted to third and got on his ass, forth he couldent run from me. finally i saw a open space on the other lane so i changed the lane and flord it all the way. by the time i hit 130 mph i had him for like 3 car lenghts. i had to get off the next exit was coming up so i slow down. when he was passig by me he showed me a thumb up.(he took a loss without getting mad)

#6 ·
Beat a Boxter=BS--or he couldn't drive.

Beat the prowler? Sure, if it was a 1997 (214hp), the 1999--2001 are now 253hp 255ft/lbs of torque. Also, they are only available with an automatic tranny, not a manual.

#7 ·
Jiffy,
True the first Prowlers that came out with the 214HP were somewhat slow. However the 250HP Prowler is far, real far, from slow. Even with an automatic tranny.

#8 ·
yo my shit is aint stock

#9 ·
well, i could believe these stories. the boxster has a 1/4 mile time of 14.7, and if the driver isnt too good, lets make that low 15's. now, if u have a couple of nice mods, it should be a fairly close race....and those prowlers with the 253h.p. are high 14 second cars i believe, ssoooooo it might've happened, but we def need to see some mods.

#10 ·
well my best time at the track was 14.8 at englishtown NJ
i got intake, cat back, pulleys, chip, centerforce dual friction clutch, short shifter, trottle body, intake mainfow rebored and some extra stuff

#12 ·
Rbodeman said:
Jiffy,
True the first Prowlers that came out with the 214HP were somewhat slow. However the 250HP Prowler is far, real far, from slow. Even with an automatic tranny.
Yeah, I had meant to mention that the new ones go 0-60mph in about 6 seconds--far from slow--actually, I'm impressed with a 253hp car with an auto tranny throwing a 2800lb car 0-60 in 6 seconds---probably the 255 ft/lbs of torque @ 3950rpm doing that!

#13 ·
yo.. I never said that my car is stock. I posted a pic on a pic post. I know that i beat them both. With the porsche i had my buddies follow me so they saw it too. About the prowler it was automatic with the tiptronic.

#14 ·
Not to call you a liar, but in the original post you made it sound liek you were just out driving around and these races happened... never mentioning buddies following... then in the last post you made it sound as if you knew you were going to race these guys and had your friends follow for proof... I'm confused...

#16 ·
my friends told me that it was a tiptronic coz they saw it at a little auto show that we had up here.

G
#17 ·
mxsucks is back

So first off, lets talk spelling. Yeah it's not a "plymuth prowdler." I mean maybe it's just something I've never heard off, you know some off brand like Daewoo. I mean that's cool, maybe you beat a Daewoo. Anywho, lets get back to the matter at hand, you being a blithering idiot. No way in hell can you beat a boxster that is taking you seriously. Now I'm gonna still say it, even though I always do, you have some NASA mods? I know you mentioned some mods, I figured you might have something from the Apollo 13 mission. Either way DJ NASA, how about you stop acting like a fairy and admit that these guys probably weren't taking you seriously or too busy laughing at you for acting like such a hardass in an mx6. See what I'm getting at is that your car isn't that blazing unless above mentioned NASA mods are taken into account. Oh and in advance, sorry moderator, it had to be done. I bet this guy smells like butter.

#18 ·
mxsucks man you got a big problem. You watch too much sci fi channel, and mayby if you have dish network a nasa channel. And how the F*** did you come up with the deawoo- mayby yo mama drives one??

#20 ·
there u go

#21 ·
so you add a few ponies with catback, intake, TB... and a few more with P&P and pulleys. then you take away what you gained with a chip and if that didnt do it, the wing ought to slow you down PLENTY.

one day one of these guys with bookshelves on the trunk are gonna get off the ground...LOL

#24 ·
hey mxsucks...

why do u even bother coming to our club, labelling yourself with such an ironic name and verbally trash our cars.... can any moderator please ban this guy if he doesnt change his name at least... being on this board is a privalege and i think hes passed his boundries...

#25 ·
actually, im pretty entertained by his ignorance.

he finished his homework, and his mommy let him get on the computer. he has no car so this is what he does in his free time. hes been to all the internet sites and since hes the most jealous of our car and the guy who drives one at his school, he tries to make himself feel better by coming to this site.

what he doesnt know when he points out typos in other peoples threads, he makes them himself. have fun with him!!!

#26 ·
Stage36 i dont know man, that car runs good.
im going to NJ englishtown to a quarter mile strip on june 15 so ill find out how it runs. if i go ill post the slip from the track.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.