Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not trying to claim a kill....but check this out. I was entering the freeway yesterday ( I am running no cat so the car is kinda loud when gasing the car) when this red Porshe Boxster comes flying up next to me, and then takes off. I decide to catch up and mess with him and his cute girlfriend. So we are doing about 80 and I look over at him for about 3 or 4 good seconds. He stares and doesnt make a move. So I decide to purge some laughing gas to let him know whats up, and he backed off. He then pulls behind me and is in my trunk. I throw it in 4th and he stays with me the whole way. I had enough....so it was time to hit the switch (100shot all day baby!) So much for being in my trunk. We will show those exoctics to mess with Mx6's.HAHA

·
Registered
475 Posts
Nice man, u earn that respect for the 6!!!

Boxster's are not really that fast. They are light and powerful and that equals a quick combination. But all out speed? nah. Im not saying the average 6 can take one but we can definitley hang with them.
And in my experience those little yuppies never wanna beat on their precious porsche anyway so most times they back down from any challenge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts