Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just a random thought as I was cruisin through ebay... does anyone think that with some fairly heavy modification that RX8 headlights might look good on the mx6? a PS would do this one some good... I dunno its kinda hard to picture.. any thoughts?

·
Registered
494 Posts
That sounds like alot of work.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think we need some photoshop skillz on this one for an idea! lol preferably on a black 6 so I would know what it would look like on my car :) lol

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
They're way too small for MX6's broad "face" IMO. It would look like a retarded child I could imagine. Not to discourage anyone by any means, great idea but i doubt it will be all that great in execution.

And it would be great if i was proven wrong too ;)

·
Registered
494 Posts
I would like to see the RX7 taillights on the MX6, you always see those damn Supra taillights on car.

·
Registered
42 Posts
well .. u can chk out mazda-6 headlight on a mx-6 .. if u haven't already .. its requires some front mods as well .. but prolly not as much as the rx-8 headlights wud require .. this is because the rx-8 headlights dont sit horizontal with the ground. chk it out!

infact chk out this page .. if u haven't already .. that Chefspot put for us:
http://www.mx6.com/forums/2g-mx6-ap...s-stock-aftermarket-available-mx6-w-pics.html

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yah I'm not really a huge fan of those... i'm thinkin i'll stick with molding in a set of millenia projectors :) eventually

·
Registered
13 Posts
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc114/Chefsp0t/Mx6/front-1.jpg

can anyone tell me where i can get one of these hood but in CF. its sick how it covers part of the lights.
and another question.... im swapping in a KLZE and new transmission into my 94 MX6 LS but right now the car is an automatic... i was wondering how hard it would be to change it over to 5 speed when i switch out the engine and tranny.

thanks

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc114/Chefsp0t/Mx6/front-1.jpg

can anyone tell me where i can get one of these hood but in CF. its sick how it covers part of the lights.
and another question.... im swapping in a KLZE and new transmission into my 94 MX6 LS but right now the car is an automatic... i was wondering how hard it would be to change it over to 5 speed when i switch out the engine and tranny.

thanks
yea you have to make it yourself. ill send you a copy of my patern if u want to try it.

swapping it isnt reallly a big deal just find a parts car. im doing it to mine!

·
Registered
13 Posts
sweet that pattern would be perfect man. cause that hood just looks mean eh. ha yeah there are lots of car lots here in calgary so it would be easy to get parts.., but i just wanted to make sure it wasn't a shitshow if i did it... thanks for the help.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts