Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Possible KLZE....

546 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  SauerKraut 
#1 ·
RIght, so I just got off the phone with a JDM importer in Chicago, and the gist of the conversation was that he had some KLZEs comming in with roughly 60k miles on em...... for $650...... Both the JDM klze and the milenia. Now this guy was speaking with a heavy japanese accent so I'm not sure he and I were 100% on the same wavelength, but I do know for sure that he quoted me $650 for a definate KLZE. He's getting them in a week or so and giving me a call, at which point I intend to drive down with the "identifying a klze" page printed out, lol. I'll let you guys know how it goes, but DAM do I have my fingers crossed. I'll see how many he gets in to see if there's enough to spread the JDM love ;-)
I bought my 4cyl from him and the thing was beautiful, and runs awesome, so I know he's a great dealer, and his workers are dam helpful as well

#2 ·
damn thats a good deal, if i wasnt already Ze'd i buy one if they turn out to be ZE's.

or maybe i'll buy one anyways........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.