Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 109 Posts

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
V3N0M951 said:
wats the price for the b pillar bar, and flywheel/clutch combo? i can make the trip really any day to pick up n look around see wat parts you have let me know i know where sdsu is my brother went there/lived there.
$450 for the clutch and flywheel and $500 even for the B Pillar bar too. B Pillar bar alone is $75

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
That'll be the one on my car. It was rebuilt not long ago and functions perfectly.

elseven passed on the Erebuni kit solely due to finances and the fact that he needs an engine block more. Do you want to claim it? it would look great on your white MX6!
Thanks,

I wasn't planning on the Erebuni kit, as this is the first I've ever seen one. Please let me know when the turbo is out, though.

Dave

·
Banned
27,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #55 (Edited)
Guys I still have a 3" mandrel bent turbo back exhaust with 3" flexpipe, 3" Magnaflow catalytic converter, 3" Magnaflow resonator, and 3" Magnaflow muffler. It sounds AWESOME. I paid $950 for the entire thing and I would like to get $500 shipped anywhere in the United States.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Damian, are your door lock and window switches still good? If so, you might want to pull them out. Those things do get corroded and tend to crack when disassembled.

41 - 60 of 109 Posts