Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Greddy Type S mounted to a 2.5" straight pipe and a Cyberdyne digital boost gauge. $75 shipped for both.
i'm interested in this but i've got stock piping so the 2.5 pipe wouldn't fit right. i could do 2.5 pipe from turbo to bov pipe and 2.5 pipe to ic if you have the right couplers i guess??

·
Registered
99 Posts
andy if you really want too maybe trmexrunner can make you the BOV pipe, let me see if he has my old rx7 pipe that had a type s flange on it, cause that will work.

back to thread, id really like the flywheel alone since i already have my stage 3 southbend but i might just wait n get one later, what performance parts do you have?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
fack thats the intercooler i want! i just paid to get my t3 rebuilt this week... if you still have it by next week ill probably be hitting you up

i wanted exhaust but im going a different route with that, other than that idk if i need anything

·
Registered
257 Posts
Is anyone interested in a 3 inch turbo back Magnaflow exhaust?
Would've rather PM'd you, but alas, the joys of being a new member...

I'm interested in that 3" magnaflow setup you're offering. I'm located in Lexington, KY and have some cold, hard, digital, paypal monies to send your way.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Everyone, let's wait to see if he comes back...I've pm'd him about some information and he has yet to respond

61 - 80 of 109 Posts