Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Everyone, let's wait to see if he comes back...I've pm'd him about some information and he has yet to respond
I seriously doubt he's coming back. He told me last week via email that he was busy and would ship my item out. I asked him for a tracking number and got nothing. Yesterday, I asked for my money back and guess what, nothing. It wasn't a lot of money I gave him, but it's the principle of the thing. I would expect anything from based on how he has treated me. I hope he proves me wrong.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Has anyone else sent him payment for anything and not received goods/services?

The clock is ticking...and yes I've sent him PM's to get back to me...and nothing.

PM me and let me know please!

I'm closing the thread.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
If anyone has sent him money for anything, I suggest all of you dispute your transaction now if you did not send it as a gift.

·
Registered
473 Posts
i was stupid and sent the money as a gift. did anyone else pay him for parts? did anyone receive anything? he told me mine was sent before the 5th, that was the last time i heard from him. no tracking number was given and it was supposedly sent to my last address that i just moved from. i have to go there everyday to check if it arrived, pretty annoying.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I was there when he pulled both lower tie bars off the car. They were set aside in a pile. I don't know if they shipped or not but i seriously doubt it.

I paid for a running motor and a usable mtx, even had to pull them myself. I did not get what i paid for so to speak. Unusable stuff for a few hundred is not so cool imo.

·
Premium Member
3,091 Posts
I paid for and received items.

I did get a refund on parts I paid for but he couldn't find.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I paid for and received items.

I did get a refund on parts I paid for but he couldn't find.
seems like you're the lucky one of the bunch before his flame out...

how long ago did you pay for and receive stuff?

·
Registered
473 Posts
I was there when he pulled both lower tie bars off the car. They were set aside in a pile. I don't know if they shipped or not but i seriously doubt it.

I paid for a running motor and a usable mtx, even had to pull them myself. I did not get what i paid for so to speak. Unusable stuff for a few hundred is not so cool imo.
so you know where he lives? that could be a little help. go ask him what the deal is and tell him to get back on here and get in touch with people he sold stuff to :)

·
Premium Member
3,091 Posts
I made payment on the January 26th and it arrived February 13th. Mind you, it did have to travel 1/2 way around the world.

·
Registered
794 Posts
i was stupid and sent the money as a gift. did anyone else pay him for parts? did anyone receive anything? he told me mine was sent before the 5th, that was the last time i heard from him. no tracking number was given and it was supposedly sent to my last address that i just moved from. i have to go there everyday to check if it arrived, pretty annoying.
I was stupid enough to send the money as a gift too. I am going to have to stop doing that unless I am very familiar with the person. I guess I was trying to give the guy a break and he shafted me. I am just glad it wasn't a bunch of money again.

·
Registered
539 Posts
so you know where he lives? that could be a little help. go ask him what the deal is and tell him to get back on here and get in touch with people he sold stuff to :)
It's not on my way. 1st person i'd like to see get reimbursed is me however.

Damian's reading this thread still is my bet. Hi, Slick. You owe me a partial refund. Be a man and answer your messages.

Anyway if there's anything i can do i will at least update you guys.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
I've sent him messages on youtube and facebook as well as email and messages here.

He has yet to respond.

·
Registered
539 Posts
By the way Damien, what happened to the instrument dress panel?
What do you mean exactly, the front diffuser? I might know what happened lol. Might even have a video of it - if it's what i think you mean.

·
Registered
730 Posts
The grille that I bought from SixSick6 arrived today. I chalk up the delay to Canada Post, which is notorious for taking forever...

·
Registered
113 Posts
I paid 475$ for clutch and flywheel, sent a bunch of messages and went through PayPal, got my money back since I didn't send it as a gift. Let this be a lesson anything over 25$ don't send as payment owed or or gift.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts