Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
IMPORTANT UPDATE.

If ANYONE involved in a transaction with Damian/Sicksix6/impound6 is still owed anything, please reach out to me via PM with full details. If you've already received a refund - be it from a paypal claim or sick himself, then that's not what i'm talking about. I'm specifically talking about anyone who is owed either money or parts, or a combination of both. If you prefer email to PM - you can reach me at my spammy address - [email protected]. Please type MX6.COM in all caps, somewhere in the title, so i can distinguish it from all the spam.

·
Super Moderator
2,132 Posts
We (the moderators and admins, @Goatcrapp headed the charge) had allowed sick back in the make recompense on his past deals that he never followed through with. He was willing to make the deals right after all the time that passed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I've never received anything yet. I recently hopped back on the forum and noticed that he's tried to contact me to make good on his end of the deal. I responded, but haven't heard back yet. I honestly don't hold out much hope.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts