Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Possible Scam Alert - Selling EVERYTHING - EVERYTHING - YES EVERYTHING

27K views 108 replies 22 participants last post by  LN323 
#1 · (Edited)
The time has come for me to sell everything. I will be making an Official FOR SALE thread in the FS section within the next few weeks. This is DEFINATE. The car has sat for too long and I am never going to do anything with it....or my parts. Those of you in the know....know what I am talking about. 3" mandrel bent turbo back magnaflow everything exhaust..aluminum flywheel...southbend clutch..megasquirt...you name it I've got it. It all has to go. EVERYTHING MUST GO. This isnt a "teaser", it is not for me to start talking about what I have and for everyone to start asking prices, it's just to let everyone know that this time it is for real. it ALL has to go including the car. Erebuni front end. Erebuni sideskirts. Ricky Racer Head. Pauter rods - brand new. Head studs brand new. Evo 8 intercooler. 2.5 intercooler piping. Blow off valves. Turbos. It's ALL GOING. Count your pennies guys. This will be a once in a lifetime sale!!!!

#37 · (Edited)
automan said:
Okay, save me your best turbo, if possible. I'm in no rush - maybe next weekend?
That'll be the one on my car. It was rebuilt not long ago and functions perfectly.

elseven passed on the Erebuni kit solely due to finances and the fact that he needs an engine block more. Do you want to claim it? it would look great on your white MX6!

#42 ·
Thanks,

I wasn't planning on the Erebuni kit, as this is the first I've ever seen one. Please let me know when the turbo is out, though.

Dave

#41 ·
V3N0M951 said:
wats the price for the b pillar bar, and flywheel/clutch combo? i can make the trip really any day to pick up n look around see wat parts you have let me know i know where sdsu is my brother went there/lived there.
$450 for the clutch and flywheel and $500 even for the B Pillar bar too. B Pillar bar alone is $75

#58 ·
Damian, are your door lock and window switches still good? If so, you might want to pull them out. Those things do get corroded and tend to crack when disassembled.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.