Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 775 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i will start it off with my mx6... i want to see all the sexy mx6s out there and to see how many guys own a mx6 on here

p.s they dont need to be pretty just post it if you got it...

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Heres mine

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maybe we can change the title to "Post a recent pic of your mx6"? This would probably be more at home in the gallery too. I can move it if you'd like.

My baby has been going hard for almost 3 years now and has had 112,000+ views. Love that thread. :p
ok ya you could move it there i dont think i have the access to post in there and ya if you could change the title to it would be cool i gusse im just new and was looking at some pics and cant find threads like this but now i see there is lots of them i feel stupid.... well anyways just trying to have some fun and stuff :jump:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thats where mine has been since Aug 09... hasent moved since.. jacked it up a few times to remove parts to sell..thats about it. My son likes to play inside the car to..so it still sees some use
king what the H.E is that thing by the car??? it looks like a lawnmower om crack :jump:

wait that is a true radio flyer... have you seen the movie

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
ok ya you could move it there i dont think i have the access to post in there and ya if you could change the title to it would be cool i gusse im just new and was looking at some pics and cant find threads like this but now i see there is lots of them i feel stupid.... well anyways just trying to have some fun and stuff :jump:
No harm done man. You definitely have access to that section if you posted here. I will move this and leave a link here to help you find your way.

·
Registered
181 Posts
thanks. . . the other side isnt very "clean" but she is getting parked and will be fixed soon.

King why havent you driven your 6 since august of last year?

·
Registered
9,653 Posts
king what the H.E is that thing by the car??? it looks like a lawnmower om crack :jump:

wait that is a true radio flyer... have you seen the movie
haha, what movie exactly? Thats a go kart I build as a kid, made with a 1960s a radio flyer wagon tub, behind that is a wagon I made to pull behind it.

thanks. . . the other side isnt very "clean" but she is getting parked and will be fixed soon.

King why havent you driven your 6 since august of last year?
thats when I got nailed with child support:confused: taking half my income.. I couldnt afford to insure the 6, couldnt even insure the motorcycle this last summer:tdown:

·
Registered
148 Posts

fronts

backs were rubbing a lot! getting spacers tomorrow.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nice fd's cant wait to see it with the backs on

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha, what movie exactly? Thats a go kart I build as a kid, made with a 1960s a radio flyer wagon tub, behind that is a wagon I made to pull behind it.

thats when I got nailed with child support:confused: taking half my income.. I couldnt afford to insure the 6, couldnt even insure the motorcycle this last summer:tdown:

king the movie is called radio flyer... its about some kids that do something with the wagon look it up its funny

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
goodsonjarrett- If you want to respond to more than one person at a time you can click the multi-quote button (
) next to each post you want to reply to. Then when you click reply they will be quoted in one post and you don't have to make double and triple posts when responding to multiple people.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
goodsonjarrett- If you want to respond to more than one person at a time you can click the multi-quote button (
) next to each post you want to reply to. Then when you click reply they will be quoted in one post and you don't have to make double and triple posts when responding to multiple people.
hahaha cool i did not know that..... thanks again chef :p

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
these are the most recent that i have taken a few months ago when the weather was still decent

1 - 20 of 775 Posts