721 - 740 of 775 Posts

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
You're crazy. Want to be friends?
LOL. I should have posted that the MX-6 is my wife's car. She wanted it so we sold her Protege and bought the MX-6 I used to own from my friend. She would rather drive the MX-6 than the Mazda 6. She also knew how to drive a stick shift before I met her.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
My Mazdacicle from yesterday. About 1/2 inch of solid ice on her. Couldnt even get in the car. And now its buried under like a foot of snow after the storm last night. Dont think ill be moving this car for a few days.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
ive had a ton of PGT and mx6's, but once you have a kid, you really need 4 doors just to make life easy. Plus i got this one from the original owner and its a KL and MTX, so it keeps me happy.

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Currently Maf converted, Real HotShot headers, with full 2.5 mandrel bent exhaust with a Magnaflow 2.5 Cat. Custom CAI. and a B&M short throw shifter. But have a KLZE/KLG4 hybrid waiting to be assembled for it. But my current motor just runs so damn good i feel bad removing it. I did just get a 2nd set of KLZE KL31 cams, So my other set can go into the motor being built.

·
Premium Member
151 Posts
Painted just in time for Christmas!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Jealous of that right there Mardarati. Very impressive!

·
Super Moderator
2,582 Posts
Thanks guys :) Should have close to 400hp at the wheels after the next tune :)
Rubbing it in? I don't think so, just facts he saying. Good clean rubber burning facts

Keep up the work!

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Recent-ish.

Tire, i has it. (Also: Body roll! old suspension setup.)

Herp derp derp.

Mid-November. About to take it down to this AGAIN. Blah.

721 - 740 of 775 Posts