741 - 760 of 775 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts

got me some fd rims cheap. ready to hit the drags

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Lovin that front bumper exhaust. What side pods do you have on there? They set it off nicely.

Sorry... just finally saw this.

Those side pods are stock. :)

Will be replaced next year with Erebuni skirts.

·
Super Moderator
2,150 Posts
1396383065212.jpg

Waiting to see if im selected for a criminal trial as a jury member...

·
Fast but Safe (say WHAT?)
365 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,150 Posts
1399842180439.jpg
I'll just leave this here... ps its an fs!

·
Registered
978 Posts

·
Registered
978 Posts
Project - MX6 Royal Flush

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_i9sUfXJrs

this is a video my brother made of my car. its pretty awsome. watch it in 720p HD please. or it will look like crap. it was filmed in 1080p but that file was 4gigs.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Greetings from Mazda club Bulgaria:

I will make some pics with my DSLR camera and not with the phone :)
To be honest... I didn't believe there are people still driving such old cars :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thank you!
Actually the body kit is totally unique :) I take front bumper lip from Mazda Demio sport edition and extend it little bit as it was short in the corners. Side skirts are JDMs MX6 side skirts. On the back bumper I have added the lip from BMW 5er E39 combi. Everything is soldered and it looks like it's a single bumper part not bumper+lip.
And yes... the roof, roof bars and the mirrors are black. On a silver car it looks fantastic for me :) I also tinted all 3 rear windows with darkest folio and the change is huge. I will post new pictures after a week as the car needed some paint job because I made some cosmetic corrections to the bumpers.
The car have installed black leather RX8 seats in the front, leather steering wheel from Mazda 6 where I made the buttons to work with the cruise control and also with my MP3 head unit. Short shifter with MX5 NC leather gear knob. Alloys are limited edition MX-5 NC 2005. Front brakes just upgraded last weekend with Mazda 6 calipers and 300mm drilled and grooved disks, BF Goodrich brake and clutch lines... tinted after market rear lights...
I do really love this car :jump:
I can post images of everything but not sure if it's the right place for this.

·
Super Moderator
2,582 Posts
Thank you!
Actually the body kit is totally unique :) I take front bumper lip from Mazda Demio sport edition and extend it little bit as it was short in the corners. Side skirts are JDMs MX6 side skirts. On the back bumper I have added the lip from BMW 5er E39 combi. Everything is soldered and it looks like it's a single bumper part not bumper+lip.
And yes... the roof, roof bars and the mirrors are black. On a silver car it looks fantastic for me :) I also tinted all 3 rear windows with darkest folio and the change is huge. I will post new pictures after a week as the car needed some paint job because I made some cosmetic corrections to the bumpers.
The car have installed black leather RX8 seats in the front, leather steering wheel from Mazda 6 where I made the buttons to work with the cruise control and also with my MP3 head unit. Short shifter with MX5 NC leather gear knob. Alloys are limited edition MX-5 NC 2005. Front brakes just upgraded last weekend with Mazda 6 calipers and 300mm drilled and grooved disks, BF Goodrich brake and clutch lines... tinted after market rear lights...
I do really love this car :jump:
I can post images of everything but not sure if it's the right place for this.
Please take some pictures of the rear bumper, I am very keen to see how it turned out

·
Registered
12 Posts
Not the best pictures but this is what I have found in our forum gallery:

You can see from the picture that the end of the bumper at wheel arch side is lower than the side skirt. That's why I just lifted up that end a little bit and will post new pictures when I take my car from the paint service.

Rx8 seats... these are really easy to install in MX6 because the rails have same wholes on them and you just need to cut the rivets and transfer the whole seat to the MX6 rails arches! I don't have pictures of the process but I can always explain to somebody what should be done. Not more than a hour in the garage ;)

741 - 760 of 775 Posts