Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, I havent done a damn thing at work today, and theres been like 1 reply ALL DAY.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Im pissed because I had a video game running on my computer while I was configuring a server for a demo.

My power supply died so now I cant record or write the demo.

ayayayay

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
EVE, my video cars was just to much for my power supply, I never upgraded it because I wasnt doing any PC gaming.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow Im so friggin bored, nothing to do for work, just been sitting here as you probablly noticed.

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
It's the beginning of the month. I busted my ass last month and had one of my best billing month's on record. Now, I'm so worn out, that I don't feel like getting out of my office now. lol.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would think that after working your ass off thats the first thing you would want to do is leave the office !! :)

·
Premium Member
7,067 Posts
oh, i'm normally on the road. Being in the office is "play on the internet" time. :)

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Pretty much what I was doing today then :) I get bored of that though, I would rather work hard and take comp time.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
So I'm finally doing it. I'm getting the MSnSE daughter board to run spark on my 1g :D

Hopefully Matt will be able to point me in the right direction as to why I only am able to get a loopy idle with what I have now.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
no, matt the site sponsor. he works for diyautotune.com

1 - 13 of 13 Posts