Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
your friendly moderators said:
Alright, so there's getting to be a lot of photoshop requests lately. This is something I've (Mavric) wanted to do for awhile, and Odin concurred it would be a good idea. If anyone has a photoshop request, post it here. If there is one in the open forums, it will be deleted or merged into this thread no questions asked. Also, to keep the thread clean, don't post comments unless it has a photoshop attached to it or it is necessary. Because there are and probably will be merged posts, some replies may not make sense.

Thanks

Well, I'm thinking about what colour to paint my car in the spring. The car should look factory new by spring, and I'd like to compliment it with a fresh coat of paint. I've got a guy who'll do it for free. I'm thinking of having the bottom blue and top black, or top blue and bottom black, can someone please photoshop a stock '95 mx-6 ls with that kind of scheme? thanks.

These were the colours I was thinking

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, here's a pic of my car right now, but by spring, I'm hoping it'll look stock instead a fix'r upper

·
Registered
28 Posts
pic (photoshop..?) request two-tone 1gen

I'm fixin to repaint my 1gen, its black. But I've been thinking of doing it two-tone, with the bottom up to the trim being the separate color--the trim separating the colors. I'm looking at a dark blue, or maybe silvery-gunmetal-gray for the bottom, with the top upper staying black.

Does anyone have any pics of a 1gen like that or know where I can find one? I coulda sworn there was one on this site somewhere I've seen before (how I got the idea) but I can't find it anywhere no matter how much I search.

Can anyone photoshop this for me? I'll add to your reputation for sure.

Here are some good pics of 1gens, take your pick in case you need it for the photoshoppin.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks surgeboost, but I think I miscommunicated. I was gonna go two-tone, with only the bottom foot or so of the car as the second tone. So you know the stripping that goes around the bottom, right underneath where it says GT, just lower than the top of the tire? I was gonna keep it black above the line, and do the second color below that line. And if gun metal's hard, feel free to go really anything, i just wanna get an idea of what two-tone looks like. I think the 1gen has natural lines for 2-tone. THANKS!

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Photoshop request

I've had a few people say my car looks a bit like a wannabe rex atm, Was wondering if someone could change the wheels to silver and also black perhaps, to see how it looks, as I the car will probably be having somework done in January, as the car came with the rims powdercoated gold and I'm looking at changing it.

Best pic I have atm

Any help much appreciated

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
PS noob hope it helps odine :)

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Well you did better than I could, Suppose I should try using my ps software, thx for the try, what about black?

Can't say I like silver, but that is more of a darkish grey. but thx

·
Banned
5,310 Posts

Kinda reminds of the old 911 (I think) where the wheels were the same color as car.

I am not likeing the black at all man. Your car is to bright to pull it off. Id say a nice gunmetal :)

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
I really like this look, and is probally what id do if it was my car man.

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
I think your car would look so much better with some other rim. There are others that are more fashionable, and the right color so you wouldn't be dealing with having to paint rims. Also, I dunno if its just me, but are your tires sticking out of the fenders? like wayyyyy out? For some reason I'm getting that from this picture. If they are, that'd be another reason for my suggestion.
Maybe, I've seen some bayside blue r32 gtr with some nice silver rims. I will be seeing how much it costs to get them stripped, I have a photo of the car in Japan with silver rims

Wasn't sure how it would look in real life though compared to that pic, the wheels were powdercoated before I bought it.

The wheels are just legal for my car, ie they are barely within the guard, all guards are rolled, it's a big no no here to have your tyres sticking out.

·
Banned
5,310 Posts

ok easy guys haha.

here i the gunmetal top

FTW!

at least i am helpin a brother out.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Well i will start is then...

My car, with rims... black with polish lip...lower it, and tint the back to a 20% or so...and the front 2 to about 50% :) Also, if you can chop in j-spec headlights in that would be marvelous. ( i hope the picture is high enough quality... :()
car:

rims to try ...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/212905

http://www.tiretrends.com/wheel_info_new.php3?invTable=WheelDetail&detailID=4609

Sorry, i can't really find many pics on cardomain...the internet connection here in the carribean is slow lol so this took me like 15 minutes!! rofl

if you have black/gunmetal rims with polished lip to try on my 6, please do...

get 'er done! :)

·
Registered
841 Posts
ok heres what i did, i have never done rims and dont know what do do after lasso them and past them on the car and size them bc its all funky looking. but i put the jspecs, lowered and darker windows, dunno if the windows r how u wanted but i tried..

·
Banned
5,310 Posts
here you go

This is for my atlantice Canadian boi.

haha
Sry man not feelin the yellow :(

I am either gonna go white with black top or freakin heat red black top. So many options.

1 - 20 of 503 Posts