Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
i did drop it a little acctually, let me know if you acctually wanted it slammed not just a regular drop

if you want to see how much it dropped just look at the back wheel well, i dropped it just how much an average drop kit might lower the car

ehh, fuck it im not doing anything this morning, i think this is low enough right?;)

·
Registered
592 Posts
If anyone wants a photo "miniaturized" let me know - I'm practising my Tilt Shift photoshop techique. I haven't gotten it down pat yet, but I think it's getting there. The best photos are ones taken from above looking down with cars that are medium to small in the photo.

Here's some examples:

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Those are cool! but I don't quite get it...what is this tilt shift technique? can you explain what you have done in those pictures? Did you take pictures of actual model landscapes and paste the cars/boats in to them?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Here's a guide to the Tilt Shift Photoshop method:

Fake model photography

A bunch of examples

Flickr: The Tilt-shift miniature fakes Pool

You can take a photo, add some gradient lens blur effects, adjust the curves or saturation, and end up with a neat photo that looks like a miniature. Some photos work better than others... especially buildings and medium to long range photos. It's a bit of a trick to get the look right. I'm still trying to perfect it, but it's fun to see some of the results.

The car examples I posted were photos I took from the Gallery and edited. Here's a photo I took from a cruise and tilt shifted:​

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
the evo one looks real good, i would believe it was a toy car until i heard about this tilt-shifting technique

·
Registered
3 Posts
Heres A Some Pocs of my 1993 Mazda MX6 I just bought

Does anyone have any idea of what I shouled do to it, to fix it up?

181 - 200 of 503 Posts