Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

221 - 240 of 503 Posts

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
i will do it tonight when i get my computer, shouldn't honestly be tough at all. But i won't get home til around midnight so it'll be up tomorrow sometime.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
attempt #1:

the part on the bottom is a piece i took from the other pic so i could match better instead of flipping back and forth between images. and didn't i already do one color change for you?:p

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
thats a better pic to go off lol, just give me a minute or so, i think its mostly because of the lighting condition because the center of the car still has that color like the ones above

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
good job drmmr i got lazy, lol. Tenacious, we can do some other PS stuff, i have definitely been practicing. what did ya need?

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
i was at work and someone was trying to fix an ac and they were flipping breakers and shut off my computer before i could save the .psd with the cars color as a separate layer so i had to go trace it again a second time lol

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm looking at getting a respray and I'm torn between colours. Can someone photoshop my 6 with BMW estoril blue and the Mini electric blue..

My estoril blue BM

Electric Blue Mini

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Photoshop request

Can someone please photoshop Jspecs onto my car? Here are some sample pics:

·
Registered
1,952 Posts

next time, if you find a pic of what every you want put on the car thats at the same angle as the pic of you're car, you will get a faster response. otherwise no one will want to try...

p.s. i know the one on the left looks like crap, i couldn't find anything close so i just slapped it on there and called it a day

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Um.. yea never made a request before, but if someone is really bored, think you could PS a cf sunroof and a cf trunk onto my car? i would also like to see how its gonna look with the paint im thinking about going with, either the Galaxy Grey from the new MX5 or Tungsten Grey Metallic from the RX8.

Galaxy Grey Mica

Tungsten Grey, apparently they no longer use it for the RX8, but its still offered on the Mazda6. sorry the pictures suck...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey, i was wondering if somebody tryed
to make a hatchback out of the 6.

1) I was thinking
to continue the slope of the back window throught the trunk area
to make it look like the back of a 911 (maybe widening the fenders a bit).

2) Or moving the back of the car (with the spoiler part) closer to the window to create a Bmw 318ti kinda thing

If somebody can bring that to life, i would be pleased.

221 - 240 of 503 Posts